A1 Quality Express in Jersey City has been providing quality, personal limo services for the tri-state area since 2010. Our professional chauffeurs provide a safe, relaxing ride and get you to your destination on schedule.
A1 Quality Express Services
We offer reliable, private limo services for visitors and residents of New Jersey and the tri-state, including:
- Airport services
- Corporate transportation
- Custom tours
- Special events
- Winery and Brewery tours
Fun Bar Crawls With Friends
Bar crawls are always a great night out when you’re celebrating or want a night out on the town with friends. Before you check out the bar scene in the city (and there are a lot of great ones to check out), call A1 Quality Express to reserve private limo services for your group. Our drivers know the best routes to take, and you don’t have to worry about driving after celebrating. Here are some of the city’s top night spots:
- If you love German food and beer and the atmosphere of Oktoberfest, Zeppelin Hall is for you. This place is popular with the 30-something crowd and features fantastic Chicken Schnitzel and giant pretzels to go with your Spaten Oktoberfest.
- Departed Soles is Jersey City’s only brewery and tasting room. They have a variety of American and European beers. Their special is Flight and Pint, a sampler of four unique house beers.
- Dullboy is a stylish, speakeasy-type bar that has a literary theme. The Paper Plane, the Caitlyn, and the Lizzie are three of their signature cocktails. Dullboy has the reputation of being one of the best cocktail bars in Jersey City.
If you love exploring museums, here are a few in Jersey City that you’ll want to check out. The Afro-American Historical Society founded by the Jersey City NAACP offers visitors the opportunity to develop an appreciation for the culture and history of African-Americans.
The Museum of Russian Art features contemporary works by Russian artists and special events featuring European and American artists.
Liberty Science Center is one of the top family attractions in Jersey City. The center is the site of the largest planetarium in the Western Hemisphere. Liberty Science Center features 12 fascinating exhibition halls, various unusual animal species, and events for families and groups. Planetarium shows include:
- Laser shows
- One World, One Sky with Big Bird
- Journey Through the Solar System
Whether you want to relax and enjoy a casual evening out or want a romantic dinner at an elegant restaurant, Jersey City has something for every couple. Make the evening more special by reserving limo services for the evening. Relax in a luxurious limo on the way to your destination. Our chauffeur will be on-time to pick you up after dinner and take you to one of Jersey City’s nightspots.
Liberty House Restaurant features American-style cuisine and is available for special events, including pre-wedding dinners and surprise parties. Satis Bistro has a European ambiance. Meditteranean, French, and Italian cuisine are on the menu, along with wine tastings. Rooftop at Exchange Place is a stunning rooftop restaurant and bar with fantastic views of the city skyline.
Our Luxury Fleet
Our fleet of luxury sedans, sprinters, and party buses is ideal for every size group and special occasion. Our vehicles can easily accommodate up to 38 passengers. Our sprinters and buses are equipped with:
- Cushioned, leather interiors
- Flat-screen TVs
- Laptop and phone chargers
- Surround sound
- Tinted windows
Airport Transfers For Visitors
A1 Quality Express offers airport transportation for all major airports in the tri-state area, including:
- Atlantic City International Airport
- JFK Airport
- Laguardia Airport
- Newark Airport
When you want private limo services to visit attractions or for special events contact us to discuss your itinerary and get a quote.